Website Purchase Terms & Conditions
By purchasing products from the CamCentral Systems Inc. website you agree to the following Website Purchase Terms & Conditions.
– All product sales are final and non-refundable.
– All products cannot be returned or exchanged.
– The customer agrees to pay any brokerage fees, bond fees, import taxes, shipping fees, invoice integrity fees, processing fees, import permits or duties for all of the products purchased.
– International border brokerage fees, handling fees, representation fees, bond fees, import taxes, invoice integrity fees, processing fees, import permits charged by the shipping company or destination country are not listed in the shipping price, list price or final price charged by CamCentral Systems Inc. during the purchase process.
– The customer is responsible for shipping insurance on all products purchased from CamCentral Systems Inc. for all orders.
– CamCentral Systems Inc. ships FOB North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The customer is responsible for freight and insurance charges. Shipping is either prepaid and invoiced or collect.
– Customer pays for shipping cost of product returns (RMA) to the CamCentral Systems Inc. office in North Vancouver, Canada.
– CamCentral Systems Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the operation of products purchased.
– All customers are responsible for verifying that the correct products have been selected.
– Any product order payments made via PayPal must be made using an officially Verified PayPal Account.
Please make sure that you have selected the correct products for your purchase. Make sure to double check that the products that you are purchasing are compatible with the plans that you have for them. All sales are final and products cannot be returned or exchanged.
For additional information about the CamCentral Systems Inc. Website Purchase Terms & Conditions please contact the sales department.