CamCentral Systems Inc. is an excellent company to work for that offers a large selection of career opportunities for everyone in the industry. The worldwide office headquarters is located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. CamCentral Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that provides very good benefits to employees who are able to apply their skills in a fast paced, digital technology work environment.
Current Job Postings
CamCentral Systems Inc in North Vancouver, BC
$60,000 – $65,000 a year
CamCentral Systems Inc offers a full range of advanced video and access control solutions for customers in a variety of industries. The company was founded during 1985 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. All customers are supported by a team of seasoned technical experts. CamCentral Systems Inc provides products and services for digital IP-based networked video applications, including remote video monitoring, security and surveillance, wireless fixed and mobile video, and hosted image archiving. CamCentral Systems Inc. also specializes in data storage servers and believes that IP Video Surveillance provides a reliable and secure solution for monitoring of remote locations, environments and people.
Our company provides a web portal to enable clients to access their real time surveillance videos on any device – desktops, tablets and smartphones. CamCentral Systems Inc products are installed in various locations and diverse environments, protecting salt-water ports, construction sites, arctic weather stations and other sensitive locations. CamCentral Systems Inc serves both local and international clients on an individual basis with the very best services.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with a technical background in computers to help manage our rapidly-growing business. If you have been described as someone who is entrepreneurial, who can work independently and “get the job done”, this position may be for you!
In this full-time position, you will be responsible for providing customer support and expertise on Axis IP-based cameras. You will have an excellent knowledge of security cameras, systems and networks. You will provide customer service including connecting and communicating with customers, providing recommendations, taking orders following up with inquiries and trouble-shooting.
This role requires you to be involved in all aspects of the business and day-to-day activities in order to learn the ropes and support this fast-paced, growing company. This includes all aspects of sales, order processing, office management, shipping and receiving, customer service and some administration.
· Understand the business needs of the company and have a thorough understanding of customer and technical needs including IP-based camera networks and systems.
· Complete training and become an Axis-certified professional.
· Manage all aspects of sales including prospecting, managing customer inquiries, developing and implementing sales strategies.
· Lead the general office management to support organizational goals.
· Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a CRM and other systems as needed.
· Conceptualize complete customer solutions, create or coordinate the design solutions for complex problems; explore multiple alternatives.
· Serve as a subject matter expert and may interface with senior management, external firms or agencies, may coordinate technical matters between organizations.
· Lead and participate in team goal setting
· Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as may be required.
Required Education and Experience
· Five to ten years in a technical, sales role.
· Knowledge of IP-based cameras (preferably Axis experience) security systems.
· High technical skills including computers, software, programing and networking.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or equivalent) or diploma preferred.
· Knowledge and experience of sales, customer service, office management and administration.
· Excellent communication skills required.
· Experience using Axis IP-based cameras preferred.
· Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills; critical thinking skills.
· Ability to prioritize team deliverables in high pressure situations.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Ability to quickly gain knowledge, understanding or skills and willingness to learn.
· Trained or certified as an Axis professional is an asset.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business.
CamCentral Systems endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Application deadline: 2021-11-09
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Bonus pay
Benefits: On-site parking
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Computer networking: 5 years (required)